We always endeavour to treat our customers fairly and deliver a high level of service in all areas. If for any reason you are unhappy with the service provided, we would encourage you to discuss your concerns with our Customer Services team on 0330 400 6000.
If you are unable to resolve the matter, or if you would prefer your complaint to be, escalated you can raise your concerns with our dedicated complaints handling team by:
- Sending a letter to: Professional Standards, Loans 2 Go, Bridge Studios, 34a Deodar Road, London, SW15 2NN;
- Sending an e-mail to: [email protected] ; or
- Calling us on 0330 400 4379 between the hours of 9am to 5pm.
In order to assist us in dealing with your complaint fully and as quickly as possible please ensure any communication you send us contains as much detail about your complaint as possible. You should ensure you include your agreement number (or vehicle registration, if applicable), your full name and address and details of how you would like to receive your response.
We endeavour to acknowledge all complaints in writing within 5 days of their receipt, either by letter or email.
We aim to send you a Final Response within 4 weeks of the receipt of your initial complaint and we are obliged to send this within 8 weeks. If we are unable to provide you with a Final Response within this period we will:
- Inform you and let you know when you can expect one;
- Let you know why we are not in a position to send one; and
- Provide details of recourse to the Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are not satisfied with the Final Response or with the complaints process generally you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The address of the Financial Ombudsman Service is:
Financial Ombudsman Service
The ‘Final Response’ will be accompanied by a booklet entitled ‘Your Complaint and the Ombudsman’ which explains how to take your complaint further in this way. Please note that the Financial Ombudsman Service will only step in once we have had the opportunity to investigate matters fully.
Alternatively you may contact the Consumer Credit Trade Association; of whom Loans 2 Go are a member, who offer a conciliation service in order to help resolve disputes of this nature:
Consumer Credit Trade Association
Aire Valley Business Park
Dowley Gap Lane
If you require any additional assistance or clarification please contact the Professional Standards Team on 0330 400 4379.
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on a user’s computer. It can contain information about the user and the way they interact with the internet and can help make a user’s online experience more efficient. We use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant information to show you when you’re browsing.
We are giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. We know you’d expect nothing less from us, and please be assured that we’re working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
- Session cookies: These are cookies which are necessary for the operation of the site. However these cookies are temporary, so they will be removed from your computer as soon as you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain on your computer even after you close our website and your browser. These types of cookies allow our website to remember details about you if you visit again, like how you previously used the site.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that help us understand and analyse the use of our website. They record things like the number of times you visit, how long you stay on the site and how you reached our site. These cookies only track your use of our site and do not track your use of other sites on the internet.
You can decline the use of non-essential cookies by clicking here or by changing your browser settings to block some or all cookies. Please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites.
If you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies.
Renewal with us is easy:
- Contact us
- Complete our application form.
- We assess your current income and affordability taking into account how your previous loan performed.
- On personal loans, you may be able to borrow up to £1,000 as a renewing customer.
- Subject to affordability you get your loan in bank transfer between our working hours of Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 5pm.